Executives Online is the UKs largest independent Interim Management agency, offering interim recruitment services across a wide range of functions and industries.
If you looking for an experienced senior interim executive or board level equivalent to plug an urgent gap, support a change program or strengthen a project team then our interim recruitment service can offer you:
- Candidate shortlists within 24 to 48 hours
- Success linked fees
- Candidates that have been carefully vetted for the role
- Access to a global database of the top 150,000+ skilled interim managers
As an acknowledged leader in interim management, our specialist consultants have deep sector knowledge and business experience, allowing them to understand the intricacies of each specific assignment, helping you to shape your brief and find the right senior interim manager for you.
Talk to an expert on 0333 272 4082 or submit a client enquiry
Why Interim Management?
Organisations typically choose interim managers either to fill roles that are temporary or to fill critical staffing gaps when a permanent employee cannot be found fast enough. Although they are frequently called 'consultants', interim managers differ from consultants because they serve in a more hands-on capacity.
These organisations quickly realise many benefits from using interim managers:
- Start in days, with minimum recruitment and termination formalities
- Welcome results-linked remuneration
- Are usually overqualified, bringing tremendous experience to address your business issues
- Deliver consistently and quickly
- Will transfer skills, contacts and experience to your team, which will remain long after they have left
- Have sensitivity to your company's ethos but not constrained by its politics, personalities, or protocols
- Can be given a critical task on which to focus
- Help keep down permanent head count
- Highly cost-effective
Read more about what interim management is »
Executive Interim Functions We Recruit For:
Our world-class consultants belong to industry and functional practices depending on their experience and expertise. The main functions and industries we cover are:
See all Practice Areas we recruit for »
When clients are successful, we are successful. Working with you is not just another job – it is the start of a long term partnership. Establishing deep relationships with our clients, helps them to establish them as an employer of choice within the market and attract the best talent possible.
Read our client testimonials and case studies »
Our Interim Management Process
Our consultants work alongside you and the interim executive throughout the duration of the interim recruitment assignment to ensure a successful outcome. Our process has five steps:
- We start by developing a detailed brief against the requirements you have for the role. This helps us to identify the right interim manager in terms of background, experience and expertise.
- Using our network of experienced interim managers alongside our database of senior leaders, we identify and approach the candidates who are available and best suited to the role.
- We then send across a shortlist of 2 to 4 candidates for your role, and assist in reference taking and can provide a venue for interviews if required.
- Executives Online oversees the contractual process and the agreement of terms between the client and the selected candidate.
- At the end of the assignment we request feedback from you to ensure that you are satisfied with the process and the performance of the interim manager.
Find out more about our Interim Management process »