Procurement Director Recruitment
As companies have increasingly focused on what they do best, procurement has become an increasingly important discipline.
EO offers a specialist procurement recruitment practice providing
- Full-time procurement specialists
- Interim procurement managers
- Procurement consultants
- Chief Procurement Officers
We have procurement specialists with experience in:
- Procurement transformation programmes – greenfield, category management, restructuring, centralisation, and decentralisation
- IT procurement – outsourcing, software, services, market data, and hardware
- Corporate services - professional services, corporate real estate, facilities management, and marketing
- Direct categories – raw materials, ingredients, commodities, manufacturing, and maintenance, repair, and operating supplies (MRO)
- Procurement operations – governance, compliance, purchase to pay, tactical sourcing, and continuous improvement
- Stakeholder management – strategy alignment, board-level influencing, and change management
- Strategic vendor management – supplier management, contracts management, dispute resolution, and partnership initiatives
In addition to driving cost savings, our procurement specialists add value via risk mitigation, business optimisation, and nurturing talent.