Executives Online provides fast-track recruitment of Senior Managers and project staff into the manufacturing industry globally.
We provide senior managers with extensive experience in this specialised sector for permanent positions, projects, change programmes, or interim assignments.
We can deliver to this promise because our consultants networks contain over 18,200 manufacturing specialists.
Executives Online provides executive search, interim managers and project managers for any manufacturing industry role in any relevant discipline, such as:
Our track record in recruitment for manufacturing and engineering organisations spans our entire 10+ year history. Here are just a few examples of our engineering and manufacturing placements:
- The supply of a dozen operations improvement experts into BMW as it geared up the former Rover plant in Cowley, Oxfordshire to produce the new MINI
- Following five months of failed recruitment by another provider, successfully recruiting a global engineering manager for Pauwels Group, a Belgium-based manufacturer of innovative, three-phase distribution and power transformers, with plants and subsidiary companies on three continents, producing more than 30,000 transformers every year
- For corrugated packaging manufacturer Interstate Resources, supplying an interim turnaround manager who identified and extracted over $2 million of profit improvement in the company’s US operations
- Redesigning the Kentree, Ireland production site of a producer of custom designed Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs) to meet demand from a new Ministry of Defence contract
- Recruiting an interim production manager for the UK operations German chainmail manufacturer company, Friedrich Muench GmbH, which after the loss of its production manager earlier that summer, was suffering production problems, and losses of staff which meant there were not enough experienced people to operate the machinery and the process was down to one shift but needed two shifts to fulfill all its customers’ orders
- For EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation, supporting its programme of change by introducing an interim IT director, a business systems manager and a financial projects manager, and subsequently recruiting the organisation’s CEO, membership director and financial controller
Our capabilities extend through the entire production supply chain, and furthermore into all management functions such as HR, finance, board-level executives, non-executive directors, project and change management, sales and marketing.