EO is a fast-track provider of senior engineering management talent. We provide senior Engineering Managers for executive positions, engineering projects and engineering contracts, consulting and interim assignments.
And we supply them much faster than traditional engineering headhunters do.
We can deliver to this promise because our international engineering talent bank includes over 14,100 pre-screened Engineering Managers, covering engineering disciplines such as:
|mechanical engineering||architectural engineering||aerospace engineering|
|civil engineering||construction engineering||field engineering|
|electrical engineering||building engineering||environmental engineering|
|maintenance engineering||structural engineering||transportation engineering|
|electronic engineering||agricultural engineering||industrial engineering|
|instrumentation engineering||manufacturing engineering||marine engineering|
|automotive engineering||nuclear engineering||chemical engineering|
Our candidate engineers have:
- Overseen turnkey power-station construction contracts worth €11 million
- Led a division of a renewable energy company selling technologies which integrate renewable energy and distributed generation into electricity networks worldwide
- Led software development teams to produce e-mail filtering software solutions
- Brought onstream a facility for producing highly engineered remote operated vehicles
- Developed and commercialised an advanced construction material technology
The advantages of interim management versus traditional engineering consultancy are that our Interim Engineering Managers can be brought in to quickly fill gaps, to address critical problems, to temporarily strengthen teams, or to introduce and/or implement the latest engineering methods. Whatever engineering management challenge you face there are a number of reasons why you should call EO.