Our Approach to Interim Management
The aim of our interim management service is to locate and place highly skilled senior interim managers who are able to provide an immediate injection of management skills. Our interim managers can help stabilise your business when reacting to unexpected change, and deliver long-term value to your business through project management expertise. We can provide:
- Candidate shortlists within 24 to 48 hours
- Success linked fees
- Candidates that have been carefully vetted for the role
- Access to a global database of the top 150,000+ skilled interim managers
The 5 Main Stages Of Our Process
- We start by taking a full detailed brief about the specific requirements you have for the role. We use this information to help identify the type of interim manager you require in terms of experience, seniority and day rate.
- Our interim consultants then reach out to their close network of highly experienced interim managers to see if there is anyone currently available who matches the specification laid out in the brief. We may also send the brief out to a targeted section of our database. We have one of the largest interim manager databases in the world with over 250,000 senior candidates registered with us, ensuring that we always have high quality candidates available for any of the briefs we receive.
- We then send across a shortlist of two to four candidates for your role, and assist in reference taking and can provide a venue for interviews if required. We understand the need for rapid response, and are able to produce a shortlist in as little as 48 hours from receiving the brief.
- We oversee the contractual process and the agreement of terms between the client and the selected candidate, negotiating the best deal for all parties involved.
- At the end of the assignment we request feedback from you to ensure that you are satisfied with the process and the performance of the interim manager.
The EO Difference
- Extensive Senior Network
Having one of the largest and most up to date senior interim manager databases enables us use a unique blend of technology and personal service to deliver the best person for any executive or management role. Our fast-track executive resourcing services deliver senior managers and executives -- selected for their specific experience, skills and fit with your organisation -- who are available to start work immediately, on a temporary or permanent basis, for interim roles, change programmes and key projects.
- End to End Service
Our service includes the development of a detailed brief of each client's requirements for a role, communication of that brief to the right candidates, assessment of respondents, face-to-face interviewing, reference checking and CV validation -- all of which culminates in the presentation of a list of two to four of the best candidates for your consideration and subsequent interview.
- Strong Track Record
Our clients -- including large blue-chip companies, SMEs, professional service firms, charities and public-sector organisations -- have employed our interim managers to launch products, engineer turnarounds, restructure manufacturing operations and design and execute effective marketing programmes, among many other projects. Sometimes they are a quick replacement for a key executive who has departed abruptly.